Billing - Process Analyst
- Irvine, CA
Invitae is expanding our Billing team in the Orange County! This team is responsible for maximizing revenue for the company. This team interacts with health insurers to secure coverage and reimbursement for our patients. As an operational team, we are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and workflows, while maintaining and improving revenue. The result of our work is an innovative, flexible, highly scalable billing operations in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
We are seeking to add a Billing Process Analyst to our team. This individual will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining standardized reports, ad-hoc reporting and system maintenance. The individual will be expected to work cross-functionally to serve our patient and client needs.
What you will do:.
- Ability to gather requirements and translate into a detailed plan for execution.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail; ability to process large amounts of information with high levels of accuracy
Who you are:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Have high energy, be a self-starter, great teammate and ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Possess a strong work ethic and commitment to improving patients’ lives
- Be flexible and adaptable with a drive to go above and beyond
- Enjoys problem-solving in a dynamic, fast paced, team-based and rapidly changing environment
- Can support PST or EST hours
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of medical billing experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience using XIFIN, Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications (i.e. Salesforce) strongly preferred
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top