User Acquisition Manager
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is seeking an analytical, creative, growth-minded User Acquisition Manager who will be an integral part of driving company growth through performance marketing channels. In this role, you will work across a wide range of digital channels including (but not limited to) SEM, display, retargeting, and paid social. You will work beyond top-of-funnel acquisition to find ways to improve conversion rates (e.g. through landing page testing), and you must understand how down-funnel user behaviors correlate to up-funnel acquisition trends to inform user acquisition strategies. This is a unique opportunity to touch multiple online channels and get scrappy and creative, but also build processes and analytical rigor into InVision’s online programs. This person will play a critical role in helping InVision find its next major wave of growth.
About the Team
The Customer Acquisition team is responsible for growing InVision’s self serve and enterprise revenue and is a critical piece of our company’s growth. We partner with virtually everyone on the marketing team to generate top-of-funnel demand, support product launches and events, and create integrated customer acquisition strategies that drive revenue growth.
What You'll Do
- Work with digital agency to execute on campaigns, evaluate paid media program performance, and communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal design and content teams to create assets (ads, landing pages, videos, etc) for performance marketing campaigns.
- Design A/B tests to measure lift in campaign performance or improve CTRs and conversion rates.
- Perform self-directed analysis on campaign performance, site performance, campaign launches, funnel analysis, and communicate key findings to team.
- Work with the Marketing Automation team to find new audiences to target and develop holistic approaches to customer acquisition throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Partner closely with teams in the marketing org as well as sales, data/analytics, and operations in campaign planning, execution, and reporting.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of relevant, hands-on experience in performance marketing and/or analytics.
- Proven success managing paid media programs and large scale budgets.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics and funnel analysis/optimization.
- Data driven and able to perform rigorous campaign analysis, site analysis, a/b testing analysis.
- Knowledge of web development, HTML & CSS, site architecture and design, and landing page testing.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiative to find answers, and make sound, informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate and foster positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in B2B enterprise SaaS marketing.
- Experience using paid advertising platforms, CRM, marketing automation, and analytics tools (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Bizible, etc).
- Detail oriented and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Someone with a startup attitude that can figure out how to get things done with little direction.
- Willing to dive in deep, proactively find solutions, and have fun learning in the process!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top