Training Specialist (America West)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Training Specialist to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a team of lifelong learners with a passion for teaching people new skills. At InVision we get to work directly with our users and employees to show them how to use the InVision toolset to streamline their workflows. We’re there as they experience those “ah-ha” moments that’ll make their jobs easier and smoother – which makes our jobs a whole lot of fun!
What you’ll do:
- Lead online, live training sessions for InVision users - remote and onsite (travel may be required at least 2-3 times per month)
- Assist with colleagues’ training session moderation, as needed
- Manage training session administrative tasks, including: attendance lists, Q&A follow ups, project evaluations, communicating relevant information to internal stakeholders
- Assist with development and maintenance of training assets (voice over recordings, presentation materials, sample projects)
- Identify program training gaps based on attendee feedback and engagement, program effectiveness evaluations, and overall course ratings
- Keep up with latest design workflow trends, best practices, and methods
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, upbeat energy through multiple training sessions in a day
- Passion for teaching and helping companies and individuals find efficiencies in their workflows
- A minimum of 3 years training or teaching experience, preferably in online learning courses
- Demonstrated experience developing training materials
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch required - high proficiency preferred
- Familiarity the app/website development process and comfortability being on camera
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top