Technical Program Manager
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Technical Program Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
As a Technical Program Manager, your role is to plan and deliver large, complex projects. You will work closely with multiple teams across engineering, design, and product management to scope, estimate, and prioritize work. You will manage projects from beginning to end to ensure we’re delivering amazing results. Success begins with an idea and culminates in a successful launch and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Gather and document business and technical requirements
- Facilitate the process and gather the team regularly to keep it in sync and focusing on the most important issues impacting execution
- Drive project estimation and schedules
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Understand the bottlenecks in the system and ruthlessly open them up
- Make and communicate tradeoffs
- Communicate clearly and regularly to executive stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience delivering large projects and excellent results.
- Is well versed in modern web technologies and processes. You’ve probably been an engineer who has solved hard problems.
- Is able to communicate status such that stakeholders can quickly and easily know where things are at.
- Is never satisfied unless you’re meeting your commitments.
- Gets results through influence and persistence.
If this sounds like you, please let us know in a cover letter why you think this is a perfect fit for you.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top