Support Engineer, Tier 2 Support (EMEA)
- Leawood, MO
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
We’re building products that enable designers to do their best work. We need awesome people like you to empower the digital design world. We're looking for a Tier 2 Support Engineer to act as the technical backbone of InVision's Support team and to join the expanding team in EMEA.
What you'll do:
- Directly respond to and engage qualified customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate user requests to Product & Engineering teams.
- Directly engage and collaborate with Engineering teams to quickly resolve customer issues or reported bugs.
- Act as quality assurance for escalations and technical backbone and resource for Customer Support teams.
- Develop, author, and maintain internal and customer-facing technical documentation.
- Compile, prioritize, and report feature requests for product direction and implementation.
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design tools with clients.
What you'll bring:
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm.
- You genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving complex puzzles.
- Experience serving as quality assurance for escalated customer requests and bugs.
- You have prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing).
- You’ve demonstrated technical support experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for complex technical issues, while collaborating with engineering to ensure resolution.
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, and assisting with development of desktop applications and web application integrations leveraging API; e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Expert knowledge of the design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch.
- Versed in agile development methodologies and its best practices.
- GitHub experience preferred.
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top