InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com andInVisionApp.com/blog.
The Special Projects team is looking for a Strategist. The Special Projects team works on high-value projects, incubating new ideas, processes, and departments within InVision’s Customer Facing Team.
We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial creativity, and plenty of hustle. You need to do well with little structure: we usually deal with brand new topics where there is little existing structure or knowledge. The idea of creating some new from nothing should excite, not scare you. We work within a sales department, so our projects are ultimately intended to increase our sales’ department revenue, or increase operating efficiency.
We’re open to a few types of person:
- Someone with a background at a topic 3 consulting firm, looking to get started in tech. This person should have quantitative analysis experience, as well as a history of working with senior stakeholders
- Someone with a background at a startup that has experienced rapid growth
Here’s why it’s cool:
- Our product is amazing. When we show it to people they say things like “wow”
- You get to meet the world’s best companies
- The people we sell to (usually designers) are fun to be around
- You have the chance to build a team that will generate millions in revenue
- You get the freedom of being an entrepreneur within a company that is well funded, has resources, and operates at scale
What you’ll do:
- Receive or conceptualize new high-impact project areas that will improve revenue for the company
- Work with our Chief Sales Officer and other VPs to define the problem
- Launch MVPs, test, iterate
- Scale successful efforts to be used organization wide
Past project examples:
- Exploring and launching a new “Design Practices” division which teaches the processes/design practices that are used, and shares those practices with high value clients. The project was originated with our team, then spun out and given a full staff
- Creating employee onboarding for new employees. This was originated in our team then spun out to be used InVision-wide
- Vertical expertise - the idea of putting resources that are experts in certain industries to work alongside our sales team to help guide and support better results in relevant accounts
Meet Some of InVision's Employees
Clark made InVision to change how designers collaborate with their teams. Now, he works directly with teams to shape how InVision products are communicated to the world.
Back to top