Strategic Finance Manager
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Finance Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision Finance helps the company make great decisions. We create data-driven visibility into current and future performance, support strategic analysis and develop business processes for scale. We partner with leaders across the business to build a growth plan and then measure and execute against it.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a trusted partner and advisor to operational leaders and executives
- Develop analysis and processes that scale with a rapidly growing business
- Build and own key parts of the company’s financial model
- Lead annual financial planning and regular forecasting
- Provide analytical support for strategic initiatives
- Learn to understand the business end to end
What You’ll Bring:
- Track record of developing strong business partnerships in a high growth SaaS business
- Ability to structure, analyze and beautifully visualize large amounts of data
- Experience building new business processes in a high growth environment
- Expert Excel modeling skills - developing complex and scalable models with sensible assumptions
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Netsuite, financial planning software such as Adaptive Insights or Anaplan
- SQL proficiency or interest to learn
- 7+ years of finance or operating experience
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top