Strategic Customer Success Manager (Bay Area)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Customer Success Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Strategic Customer Success Management Team is a team of seasoned Customer Success professionals who are passionate about making the strategic customers they manage wildly successful with InVision. This is all achieved through deep and strategic engagements with our customers at all levels, from C-Suite Executives to end-users. Our team works hard, works together, and has a fun time doing it all as we strive to help ensure our customers realize meaningful business value and love, adopt, and grow with InVision.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the post-sale relationship of InVision’s largest accounts, which includes implementation, onboarding, training, driving adoption, Quarterly Business Reviews, and renewal.
- Have strategic value conversations with C-level executives
- Identify areas for growth within existing accounts and work with an Account Manager
- Travel on-site when needed, typically about 15% travel expected.
- Deliver best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years in a client-facing, post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience managing client renewal
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to show business value of a product
- Bias towards action
- Experience in a native design environment is a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top