Strategic Account Executive
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Account Executive to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The goal of our Strategic team is to further partner with our incredible customers to help identify areas of growth and expansion as well as obtaining new business in all verticals.
If you have a passion for relationship building and storytelling, with a need to work in a collaborative team environment, while demonstrating a strong vein of empathy and advocacy with our customers, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for expanding relationships with existing Strategic customers and driving net new prospect acquisition across multiple industry verticals within your assigned territory.
- Lead the charge in initiatives for InVision’s largest and most Strategic Customers within your assigned region. Inclusive of conferences, client and prospect on-sites, networking events and immersion the overall design community.
- Work closely with key decision makers at the Director, VP, SVP and C-level and manage full deal cycle from prospect to close.
- Leverage existing relationships to acquire exciting new prospects within territory.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for relationship building and storytelling to solve problems and create solutions that are exciting to our customers
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B Saas sales in the large enterprise arena
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Ability to execute large scale deals with a bias towards immediate results
- An excitement for design thinking and amazing technology
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top