- Leawood, MO
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Solutions Engineer who brings a unique skill set to our organization, combining deep design and technical expertise with an innate ability to build trust with both technical and non-technical audiences. As the resident platform expert, you will partner closely with our Account Executives and be accountable for delivering the necessary level of product and technical support required to identify how we will best deploy our solutions (given unique customer challenges and use cases), handle difficult objections, and drive to product-fit consensus. This role be critical in helping us drive towards and close strategic deals as we continue our exponential growth.
About the Team:
The Strategic Sales team is on the forefront of innovating ways to extend value to our largest most valued customers. As a member of the Strategic pre-sales team, you will be operating in a highly collaborative creative environment, working hand in hand with account executives to help our customers leverage Invision's connected workflow to deliver better products faster. In a fast paced fun environment, we interface with many personas, including Designers, Developers and Executives to deliver value across the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Account Executives by providing customized value-based demos of our platform and fielding advanced product and technical questions as we navigate complex sales cycles with C-level executives
- Conduct proof of concepts and help manage trials to conclusion, validating technical requirements and sharing our findings and business case with senior stakeholders
- Create and maintain pre-recorded demos, educational videos, and other sales collateral that cover our most common use cases by product, and can be used more broadly across the organization
- Help bridge the gap between Product and Sales, capturing customer feedback to help shape our future product roadmap
- Work closely with our Implementation and Customer Success teams to ensure pre-sale expectations are set properly and are handed off successfully post-sale
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- BA/BS in Engineering/CS or a design-oriented field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with executive audiences
- Experience working with design personas and design-related tools highly preferred
- Track record of managing technical and security objections
- Initiative and comfort with ambiguity to navigate working with global remote team
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top