Senior Manager, Sourcing
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Manager of Sourcing to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVisionApp is looking for an experienced Sourcing Manager to help build out and take our sourcing team to the next level. In this role, you will develop the skills of your team to help them become expert detectives at searching the web to find the top candidates to fill critical roles at InVision. You will partner with leaders across the company to execute unique sourcing strategies to address current hiring needs while building out candidate pipelines to stay ahead of future growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in partnership with the broader Talent Acquisition leadership team to develop successful sourcing strategies to address current and future hiring needs
- Develop market research to identify top talent and track hiring trends
- Continue to develop and grow our talented team of sourcers by monitoring performance metrics to improving capability and increase productivity
What You’ve Got:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience leading a recruiting and/or sourcing team focused on developing sourcing skills
- Experience leveraging data to develop successful sourcing strategies that will positively impact immediate and future hiring needs
- Expert level knowledge of building complex boolean strings and using unique ideas to identify top talent
- Passion for always being in-the-know on the latest sourcing trends
- World-class ability to identify and attract top talent, both for an organization and for your own team
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top