Senior Analyst, Business Operations and Strategy
- Leawood, MO
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our Business Operations team is in search of a Senior Analyst to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
In BizOps, we leverage data, insights, and strong relationships to bridge the gap between strategy and execution. On a day to day, our team partners closely with leadership throughout company to improve how we operate as a business, addressing mission critical projects in the process. With a combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and entrepreneurship, we're looking for like minded people who want to roll up their sleeves and help shape future of InVision!
What You’ll Do:
- Work on projects that are vital to the success of the business, including projects related to business performance, strategic initiatives, and the Board of Directors
- Use data to drive structured project solving and transition between detailed data and high-level, actionable insights
- Get exposure to senior leaders and visibility more broadly across InVision
- Lead your own projects and be a team member to drive execution - while working on critical areas such as Pricing, Sales Strategy, Product launches, and more
- Be a key player on a small, fast moving, nimble team working across many functions including Finance, Strategy, Marketing, Sales and Product
- Gain insight into how a fast paced startup truly operates
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of working experience, preferably in a high-growth tech / SaaS environment or management consulting
- Practical business sense and the ability to translate from strategic concepts to operational implications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to structure frameworks and initiate an action plan
- Analytical proficiency (SQL skills preferred)
- High emotional intelligence and great interpersonal skills
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Familiarity with modern business applications a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, Looker, etc.)
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top