Revenue Operations Associate (UK, NL, or IRL)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Revenue Operations Coordinator to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Revenue Operations is a subteam of a modern Finance team. On the Revenue Operations team, we focus on great customer service to both our internal audience (the Customer-Facing Team) and our external audience (InVision's customers). We are the gatekeepers to the pulse of the business, Revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the CFT with quote configuration with an attention to best practice, data cleanliness, and minimizing business risk
- Own the billing process including quote processing, invoice reconciliations, and handling dispute
- Participate in the subscription management process by reconciling the Quote-to-Cash systems and promoting data cleanliness and standardization
- Support the Accounting month-end close in Zuora. This includes flash reporting, GL account reconciliations, and preparing journal entries and support
What you’ll bring:
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking abilities to excel in our fast paced environment
- A strong background where you have at least two years of experience working in a SaaS company or within Accounting where you have worked with subscription billing and management
- Your motivation to understand our customers and the business, and deliver results efficiently and effectively
- Your experience working in Zuora, Salesforce, Excel
- Your curiosity to iterate and improve processes; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- A strong familiarity with SaaS, Sales Tax, and VAT transactions required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top