Revenue Operations Associate (UK, NL, or IRL)
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks, and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, Battery Ventures, Firstmark, ICONIQ, and Tiger Global. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
- Participate in the management of the Order to Cash process
- Bill Run reconciliation
- Proper PO reference
- Submissions via Portal
- US Sales Tax exemption management
- System reconciliations between Salesforce and Zuora
- Guiding the churning process
- Assist with SaaS metrics reconciliations
- Quote Desk: assist Sales team through the quoting process in Zuora and Purchase Order triaging
- Deal Configuration: work with the Sales team to properly configure subscriptions that are supportable by business processes and policies
- Compliance: provide approval for Finance terms of a subscription and review of agreements for completeness to support Revenue Recognition
- Billing: own the billing process including:
- AR: support the AR team with account maintenance and collections
- Subscription Management:
- Accounting: assist in the month-end close by preparing journal entries, reconciling GL accounts related to Zuora, and Revenue flash reporting.
What You’ll Need to Join Us:
- You have good communication skills
- You have experience in working in a SaaS business
- You have experience in subscription billing
- You're comfortable promoting best practices to a large, distributed and remote team
- You're curious to iterate and improve on processes; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize projects
- You have the ability to navigate and condense large volumes of data
- You have a passion for continued learning
- You're highly motivated to understand our customers and the business, and deliver results
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting, Software industry experience preferred
- Experience with revenue recognition required
- Familiarity with SaaS, Sales Tax, and VAT transactions required
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, and/or Netsuite required
- Excel ninja`
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top