Product Marketing Manager, InVision Studio Platform
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the Team
- Craft the narrative of the InVision Studio Platform and position the key messages across various channels
- Message and exemplify the possibilities that InVision Studio’s product and platform unlock to designers, developers, and other external partners
- Develop go-to-market strategies and programs to drive awareness around the Studio Platform and educate customers about the value of InVision
- Understand the customer in ways that can inform product decisions, shape marketing programs, and drive overall adoption
- Work cross functionally with platform product, developer relations, events, PR, and creative teams to drive new initiatives that support the Studio Platform
- Own and develop the ongoing marketing relationship with our community members to build marketing programs
- Manage the strategy and content creation for ongoing internal and external enablement
- 5+ years product marketing experience, specifically with platforms and ecosystems
- Experience building or directly contributing to the end-to-end strategy and development of product marketing programs
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong domain knowledge of the Product Design space
- Exceptional project management skills with an affinity for juggling many competing projects
- Enthusiasm for InVision’s products and the problems our team is solving
- Passionate about community engagement, especially with design and developer communities
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally
- Creative and brand-focused
- Welcomes ambiguity
- Thrives under pressure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Thoughtful and intentional
- Thinks deeply about solutions to problems
- Understands our target audience
- Natural leader, self-starter, motivator
- Enjoy speaking in public settings
- Process oriented
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top