Product Manager, DSM
- Leawood, MO
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the Team:
The DSM team is responsible for creating tools that help organizations build, maintain and distribute design systems. If you enjoy understanding customers’ problems, driving process initiatives and setting strategy from start to finish this role will not disappoint!
What you’ll do:
- You will help improve the workflow of designers, developers and other company stakeholders
- Articulate user problems and product needs, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in research, data, support, sales, and marketing
- Be responsible for managing the roadmap for our product area, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business goals
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5+ years as a Product Manager at a software company
- Familiarity with design and development team workflows is a plus
- Metrics driven approach to product development and growth
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- The ability to dive in to big projects and manage them from start to finish
- Ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Back to top