InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at invisionapp.com and invisionapp.com/blog.
About this role
As our Growth designer, you will lead the user experience on initiatives that increase customer engagement across our platform. Working collaboratively with your product and engineering partners, you will solve problems related to conversion, onboarding, customer activation, and retention.
What you will bring
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in product design
- A strong portfolio with case studies demonstrating creative problem-solving related to conversion, onboarding, customer activation, and retention
- Experience working within a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the implementation by partnering closely with engineering
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
What you will get
- Shape the next generation of digital design tools
- Make a real unique impact on the lives of millions of people, take on full ownership of the user experience and contribute to our design philosophy
- Drive innovation, explore novel technologies and elevate the product experience internally and externally
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.