Problem Coordinator, Support Operations
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks, and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
- Curate outstanding problem reports, ensuring that those problem reports are accurate and properly keyworded and categorized so that they’re easily discoverable
- Develop and maintain views within Zendesk as well as external reports that surface problem trends and other relevant problem-related data that could be used for strategic decision-making
- Prepare periodic reports that summarize problem trends for members of the executive team
- Work closely with members of the Support Leadership team to ensure their problem management needs are being met
- Act as the liaison between Support and other groups like Product, Engineering, Sales, and Success to help ensure they’re aware of problem trends that are relevant to them
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have demonstrated experience using analytics tools to prepare support-centric reports and dashboards
- You are proficient using Zendesk Support and are comfortable creating views to track tickets within Zendesk
- You are familiar with common problem management methodologies such as ITIL
- You are adept at remembering and recalling large volumes of data off-the-cuff and good at identifying trends and patterns
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of InVision's Employees
Clark made InVision to change how designers collaborate with their teams. Now, he works directly with teams to shape how InVision products are communicated to the world.
Back to top