Principal, Design Practice, EMEA
To continue our growth, we’re focused on driving more and more awareness of the power of great design. That’s why we’re looking for a leader with equal parts design and business acumen to play a critical customer-facing role uncovering and evangelizing the importance of a company-wide, human-centered strategy.
As a subject matter authority, you will elevate our conversations with external executives, leading talks, workshops, and other programs around the business value of design, on topics that include design thinking, sprints, and transformations. You will also collaborate closely with our Design Education team, spearheading research that will help InVision stay at the forefront of the design landscape.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the resident expert around how design practices are scaled beyond design departments at the world’s most customer-centric organizations
- Craft customer facing programs evangelizing these practices to new, executive personas
- Regularly attend in-person prospect and customer visits, leading senior level conversations on digital transformation and design best practices
- Partner with the InVision Marketing team on strategic content and event speaking opportunities to drive awareness of the InVision brand and the business value of design
- Coordinate with Design Education and Design Specialist teams to deliver high-touch programs for our most strategic accounts
What you’ll bring:
- Fluency working with non-designers on design-related topics, especially Agile dev teams
- Practical business acumen and the ability to quickly transition between a business and designer mindset
- Experience leading design transformation programs across large organizations
- Strong executive presence, delivering engaging presentations with a focus on education
- Desire to take initiative and willingness to learn and adapt
- Openness to travel (up to ~50%)
- Demonstrated relevant experience, preferably at a design consultancy or in a similar function
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top