Presentation Designer (Contract, 3.5 months) – December 1, 2018 – March 15, 2019
InVision’s Productivity team (we provide our >200 people Sales + CS organization with training and assets to enable knowledge + ability for successful prospect and customer engagement) is looking for a temporary content designer who has the ability to create top notch visual presentations reflecting our story, engaging our prospects and customers in a most meaningful way and creating a lasting positive impression. The position is time bound for maternity coverage for one of our team members from approximately December 1st, 2018 - March 15th, 2019. We’re looking for a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week, with some degree of flexibility, as this number may increase depending on the workload.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced design professional with particular expertise designing clever, elegant and impactful presentations for Keynote, Powerpoint or Google Slides. In addition to presentation design, the candidate will also be responsible for designing one-pagers such as product sheets and brochures and case studies for use by our sales and customer success organizations.
Proven design skills and mastery of visual design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch are a must. Experience designing prototypes within InVision is a huge plus.
Candidate should be able to move quickly and accommodate a fast-paced and exciting work environment. Extra consideration will be given to those with past experience designing sales or marketing collateral. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a fun team at one of the most exciting companies on earth!
What You'll Do:
- Design presentations, pitch decks, one-sheets, charts, infographics, and templates for the sales and customer success teams
- Help ensure consistency in design across expanding content & collateral
- Revisit and redesign outdated content to adhere to branding guidelines
- Field urgent presentation design requests from the sales and customer success organization
What You'll Need:
- Portfolio of design work
- Experience designing content (brochures, one-pages, presentations, etc.)
- Professional-level proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Experience designing with data a major plus (graphs, charts, etc.)
- Experience designing prototypes within InVision is a huge plus
- Ability to work quickly and produce results in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Ability to succeed in a self-driven way, and ability to embrace ambiguity as opportunity
- Self-motivated and able set own goals to achieve success in a team environment
- Detail oriented, quick learner and finds enjoyment in contributing to others’ success
- 2+ years’ experience in presentation design
Back to top