New Logo Account Executive(DACH)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a New Logo Account Executive to help us help companies change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Every SaaS company is hugely dependant on winning new customers as professionally and rapidly as possible. At InVision the New Logo Team fulfill this goal. We work tirelessly to reach out to prospective customers and let them know the benefits to working within an ‘Enterprise’ InVision account rather than the free or team edition.
What you’ll do:
- Be a visible presence for InVision for our DACH region, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, networking events and the overall design community
- Focus on expanding relationships with existing DACH customers and driving net new prospect acquisition
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Drive strategic direction of InVision sales and customer success presence in DACH region
- Manage against company revenue targets
What you’ll bring:
- 3 years or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- German Fluency
- Proven track record exceeding quota and activity based goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage a transactional sales process - from prospecting to close
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Passion for design
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top