Manager, InVision University
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Manager, InVision University to help us change the way digital products are designed.
What you’ll do:
- In concert with Product Training leadership and adjacent functions, continue to grow and expand InVision University strategy, offerings, and operations to meet business and customer needs
- Explore both internal and customer-facing product and educational certification program(s)
- Course creation and authoring
- Establish a data-based funnel for tracking and evaluating InVision University performance against goals, objectives, and KPIs
- Identify and address program training gaps based on attendee feedback and engagement, program effectiveness evaluations, and overall course ratings
- Lead LMS implementation and ongoing content maintenance plan
- Keep up with latest trends, best practices, and methods as they relate to the digital product design and instructional design industries
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years training or teaching experience with adult learners, preferably in online learning
- Minimum 5 years of instructional design/course development experience for adult learners, preferably in online learning
- Extensive experience implementing and/or working with an LMS
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch required - high proficiency preferred
- You know the difference between UX and UI and are familiar with the app/website development process
- Some remote work experience preferred
- Comfortable being on camera
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top