Manager, Business Development, EMEA
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the team:
The international Business Development team is responsible for driving the pipeline that enables our sales team to achieve their revenue and customer acquisition goals.
We're looking for a Manager of Business Development to add to our leadership team. As a Manager, you will lead and inspire a rapidly growing team of BDR’s across multiple levels, while consistently raising the bar in terms of talent, team performance, and sales process.
The mission of the Manager of Business Development is to help build, scale and operationalize the International business development organization at InVision. This will include optimizing our outbound process, hiring, day to day management of the team, and working with the other Business Development leaders to architect our structure and career path for future success. You will also execute and implement our sales methodology within your team, achieve quota on a monthly basis, and uncover strategies to coach and further develop your team.
What you'll do:
- Operate as a leader within the BDR team, partnering with the other leaders to develop specific strategies to scale both near term and long term
- Implement target account sales and account based marketing
- Personally manage and hire across the International Business Development function
- Work with internal resources to create and manage a scalable outbound prospecting structure - including template creation, account and contact targeting, testing, and scale
- Oversee and report on all activity at the top of funnel
- Coach and develop existing team to ensure consistent advancement through our career path
- Create and manage sales playbooks including onboarding and training documentation
- Actively attract, recruit, and onboard top sales talent, while maintaining headcount targets
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years sales experience in a fast paced SAAS sales organization
- Experience with target account sales and account based marketing
- Extensive experience selling into C-Level functions at Fortune 5000 companies
- Proficient in new business and expansion motions
- Demonstrated focus on a data driven sales model
- Ability to inspire and lead
- Organization and project management skills
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with competing goals
- Hardworking, persistent, dependable, positive and enthusiastic
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top