Inbound BDR EMEA
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Inbound Business Development Representative to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We're looking for a Inbound Business Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
InVision’s career path is structured such that candidates with less than 1 year of sales experience start in the Business Development role. This role promotes into the Outbound Business Development Representative role.
What you’ll do:
- Evangelize InVision to prospects and promote the connected workflow story
- Prioritize new types of marketing qualified leads and strategically execute on follow up of net new leads
- Qualify prospects through discovery calls to determine fit level for our Enterprise product
- Methodically generate opportunities for our sales team and schedule meetings with the relevant account executives internally.
- Collaborate and iterate on email sequences, messaging and talk tracks to drive global opportunity creation
- Strategically segment and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Leverage chat tools to identify and engage with qualified prospects on our website
- Consistently exceed monthly and quarterly quota by
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What you’ll bring:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communication
- High degree of comfort speaking with prospects via phone and email
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Desire to learn and adapt (Proven track record of ability to learn and adapt in fast-paced environment)
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Exposure to design tool space and/or start-up environment a plus
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top