Global Payroll Manager
- Leawood, MO
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an Global Payroll Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision’s Finance team is at the heart of the organization ensuring financial management and compliance. Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. Whether working from the beach or at quaint little coffee shop, our team brilliantly balances remote work with team camaraderie!
What you’ll do:
- Build out and lead all aspects of the global payroll operations including vendors, systems, and processes and will act as a key business partner.
- Drive timely, accurate, and compliant payrolls, streamlining processes, and implementing new country payrolls in accordance with local country laws and regulations.
- Review current procedures and partner with key business partners to recommend and implement process improvements and establish best-practices.
- Review payroll journal entries, perform GL mapping, perform payroll related account analysis, review monthly accrual entries and assist with reconciling payroll and benefit-related GL accounts.
- Develop integration methodologies for on-going acquisitions and business expansion
- Lead tax and regulatory reporting for quarter and year-end payroll activities
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 8+ years global payroll experience with 3 years of proven leadership responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification preferred
- Knowledge of international payroll and tax processes with multiple withholding, benefits (health and welfare and retirement), garnishments, and labor compliance and basic accounting procedures related to payroll.
- Experience with international payroll design, setup and processing
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll related technology solutions
- Public company working experience and M&A experience a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top