Enterprise Account Manager (East Coast)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Account Executive to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our Enterprise team is an extremely collaborative, fast paced, and enthusiastic group responsible for securing net-new relationships and logos at an Enterprise level. We’re always thinking about how to bring success to the team, improve and iterate on process and have a great time together while working extremely hard to achieve the goals ahead!
What you’ll do:
- Build a sales pipeline, both individually and in collaboration with extended teams (customer success, business development, marketing, support, etc)
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner
- Build on and establish relationships through both inbound and outbound efforts
- Partner with our teams to prove value and problem solve for customers to help them to think about and see solutions to their business challenges
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- 2 years of full cycle sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Ability to help people think about their problems differently and provide solutions
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top