Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Are you an experienced sales leader with a passion for design? Can you comfortably convey your enthusiasm, energy and good sense of humor over the phone? Are you well-connected to peers in leadership roles within design, product marketing, UX or user research? Do you possess a special skill for juggling responsibilities while wearing multiple hats?
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint, and own our European presence as we rapidly expand our Enterprise sales efforts in EMEA.
- 5 years or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Prove your consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Referenceable executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- Action-oriented and results driven, with a willingness to learn and adapt
- Fluent French speaker
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- You will enjoy being a visible presence for InVision in EMEA by being an active participant at industry conferences and networking events, engaged in client and prospective client on-sites and with the overall design community
- In addition to handling incoming leads, you will develop new business opportunities through your own efforts
- Drive strategic direction of InVision sales and customer success presence in EMEA
- Manage against company revenue targets
- Potential to build broader team to support EMEA growth
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of InVision's Employees
Clark made InVision to change how designers collaborate with their teams. Now, he works directly with teams to shape how InVision products are communicated to the world.
Back to top