Enterprise Account Executive (DACH)
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint, and own our DACH presence as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts in EMEA.
- 5 years or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Referenceable executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- Rolodex of contacts in leadership roles in design, product, marketing, UX or user research
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Passion for design
- Fluent German speaker
- Be a visible presence for InVision in EMEA, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, networking events and the overall design community
- Focus on expanding relationships with existing EMEA customers and driving net new prospect acquisition
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Drive strategic direction of InVision sales and customer success presence in EMEA
- Manage against company revenue targets
- Potential to build broader team to support EMEA growth
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, Boston. In Europe we have team members in London, Amsterdam, Dublin, Israel. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of InVision's Employees
Clark made InVision to change how designers collaborate with their teams. Now, he works directly with teams to shape how InVision products are communicated to the world.
Back to top