Enterprise Account Executive
- Leawood, MO
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an Enterprise Account Executive to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our Enterprise team is an extremely collaborative, fast paced, and enthusiastic group responsible for securing net-new relationships and logos at an Enterprise level. We’re always thinking about how to bring success to the team, improve and iterate on process and have a great time together while working extremely hard to achieve the goals ahead!
What you’ll do:
- Passionately evangelize InVision and Design thinking to VP-Level+ product teams at Fortune 5000 companies
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years or more of account based sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Experience working with Customer Success and Sales Development in a pod based structure
- A passion for learning from others while also taking the opportunity to contribute your own experience back to the team
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top