EMEA Content Marketing Manager
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class b2b storyteller to join the EMEA marketing team, reporting to the Head of EMEA Marketing. You will make heroes out of our customers by understanding their unique challenges and solutions and translating their stories into authentic, compelling content that resonates with our target audience of design and product professionals. Our ideal candidate loves language and believes that great content has the power to inspire action.
This is a highly visible and impactful role, both within InVision and as part of the larger design community as you will be responsible for producing content that celebrates our customers and turns them into industry celebrities.
What You’ll Do
- Own the entire EMEA customer marketing program, from sourcing customer candidates, to interviewing customers, to developing content, to measuring its success
- Create content across multiple channels and mediums, including collateral, blog, presentations, videos, webinars, PR and social
- Partner with the global Customer Marketing team to ensure efforts align with the company’s overall customer marketing program strategy
- Partner closely with the EMEA sales and marketing teams to ensure we are developing the right stories that align with company objectives
- Measure success and continually optimize content performance
What You’ll Bring
- 5-8 years experience creating professional content in English, preferably for a fast paced, international tech company. You will be both a writer and your own editor, so you must be an expert in business writing and grammar. (Professional B2B writing samples required.)
- Exceptional storytelling skills, with proven success translating customer conversations into content that drives action
- Proven ability to find and produce compelling customer stories for a variety of content platforms, such as a blog, website, sales presentations, etc.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Understanding of our target audience
- Journalistic sense of what makes a great customer story
- Experience using Salesforce and task management software (e.g. Asana, Trello).
- Creative problem-solving skills—You always look for the best solution and are comfortable trying new ways of doing things, even in a time crunch
- High level of empathy for our customers and internal stakeholders. It’s your warm and engaging personality that will get people to open up and share their stories
Life at InVision:
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top