Design Specialist - EMEA
InVision Design Specialists bring a unique skill set to the Design Transformation team as they combine the experience of a senior design practitioner with an expertise in crafting training and strategic content for teams at large brands or agencies on best practices, trends, and design tools. You will help these teams understand the importance of the tools they choose and how to improve all aspects of their work get the most value from the InVision platform. This role provides a rare opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding and help influence the diverse challenges companies are facing in the world of product design. We also want people who have an active voice in the design community, so an active network with ongoing engagement is a definite plus.
What you'll do:
- Educate and train internal and external teams through programs, content, and materials on new products, product design best practices, Design Thinking, design transformation and more.
- Regularly attend remote and in-person (average five days a month) prospect and customer visits, leading senior-level conversations on design transformation
- Develop an authoritative voice and thought leadership in the community through press opportunities, speaking engagements, and meet-ups to demonstrate your expertise
- Drive awareness of InVision’s brand and how its tools and collaborative approach connect the design workflow.
- Expertise in crafting training and strategic content for multiple audiences
- Passion and real experience with educating, facilitating and engaging others in best practices, trends, and design tools
- Synthesize findings from qualitative sessions with customers and provide actionable feedback to help inform the companies product strategy.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Senior Product or Design Lead
- Experience leading or developing product design workflows, building design systems, working with a wide range of design and prototyping tools.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior level audiences with a focus on education
- Evangelist for the InVision brand with a strong personal voice demonstrating your industry expertise and perspective
- Experience with in-house design teams or design transformation work a plus
- You understand the difference between teaching, coaching, and facilitation.
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of audiences of all sizes
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top