Contract Manager - Security Specialist
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
- Review and revise customer and vendor security requirements/agreements to match InVision security practices and legal risk tolerances.
- Work with legal and security to develop a playbook for address legal and security issues in customer and vendor agreements, including appropriate escalation to security/legal when subject matter expertise is required.
- Drive commercial contracts to close, including structuring, drafting and negotiating customer agreements and vendor agreements.
- Identify and solve IP, privacy and commercial legal issues across the organization
- Utilize project management and tracking systems
What does it take to succeed?
- Domain expertise in SaaS, general commercial, privacy and IP law and a working knowledge or aptitude for data security (ability to understand technical underpinnings of encryption and security is a requirement).
- Ability to build processes and organization in a high growth startup environment
- Ability to expeditiously provide prudent risk-based recommendations consistent with good business practices and common sense, while being business-friendly and collaborative
- Ability to work in a team, with lawyers and non-lawyers, to efficiently establish effective solutions
- Deep legal and/or security background but a true generalist willing to pitch in wherever help is needed
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) and strong negotiator
- Can instill confidence in dealing with business and legal counterparts inside and outside of InVision
- Approachable, with a collaborative and flexible style, and a passion for change and continuous improvement
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and a highly organized taskmaster
- Passion for supporting our internal customers and building a business
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally top-tier schools, and/or top of the class.
- 7+ years of relevant experience working in either (preferably both) the technology transactions/law department or security group at a SaaS/technology company
- Experience with a broad range of commercial contracts and security/privacy issues
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States, we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Meet Some of InVision's Employees
Clark made InVision to change how designers collaborate with their teams. Now, he works directly with teams to shape how InVision products are communicated to the world.
Back to top