Community Moderator (EMEA)
- Leawood, MO
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Community Moderator to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision’s Community Support team is responsible for our Community, a public forum where designers can discuss InVision with their peers. Our EMEA Community Moderator is a member of that team and is primarily responsible for reviewing new content that’s posted to the Community and either assisting if necessary or looping in one of our Community Ambassadors to respond. The Community Moderator is also responsible for the day-to-day management of relationships with our Community Ambassadors. Finally, the Community Moderator may periodically assist with authoring and updating public documentation and should be a strong technical writer.
What you’ll do:
- Will review all posts and comments made within the InVision Community and either directly assist or will engage other resources that can assist
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of the InVision product, including InVision Studio and all Craft plugins, as well as related design tools like Sketch and Adobe Photoshop
- Provide direct support for common support issues seen within our Tier 1 Support team
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as external partners like our Community Ambassadors
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a particular emphasis on public communication via community forums
- Demonstrated experience with technical communication and especially with authoring of documentation
- Familiarity with Zendesk for ticketing, knowledge management, and community engagement
- You love to teach others and are eager to learn as much as you can
- You’re able to troubleshoot technical issues with customers
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting
- You're able to manage competing priorities, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top