Business Technology Analyst
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Business Technology Analyst to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
The BizTech team is focused on enabling the business to function effectively, efficiently, and profitably through the acquisition and deployment of stable and scalable SaaS applications. As a Business Analyst with the BizTech team, you will align closely with key business stakeholders to understand their technical business challenges and needs. You will be responsible for translating those needs into technical requirements that can then be used to develop and implement scalable solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Facilitate requirement gathering workshops and dissect high-level information into actionable requirements.
- Balance business requirements with technical feasibility, recommending business process improvements over complex technical solutions when applicable.
- Document current vs. future state process flows.
- Verify that proposed solutions adequately meet business needs and develop detailed, step-by-step test cases.
- Implement configuration-based solutions.
- Participate in weekly stakeholder meetings, vendor reviews, and larger projects.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong understanding of financial terminology, processes, and applications; particularly around: quote to cash, accounting, financial planning & analysis, travel & expense management, procure-to-pay, accounts payable, and banking.
- 5+ years experience as a business analyst focused on technology transformation.
- 3+ years experience with NetSuite and its related modules; hands on experience required including writing custom reports, building transaction searches, editing scripts, designing workflows, and integrations.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus!
- Zuora experience is a plus!
- Proven ability to interpret business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude via a technical degree or comparable experience.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top