Automation Engineer, Studio
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an Automation Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You appreciate the importance of automated and manual testing, and have experience creating a strategy while building a team and ensuring a high quality application. You aren’t afraid to tackle any problem head on with the support of talented people to help. You enable people to do their best and achieve things together they never thought possible. Because you care. Because you genuinely want to deliver something that people love.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain automated test scripts for end-to-end, functional, regression, and API tests.
- Create and maintain test cases.
- Work with QA team and engineers on test strategies and risk assessment for testing coverage.
- Perform product validation and testing.
- Assist with automated performance, load, and stress testing.
- Pair with the engineering team to integrate test scripts into the continuous integration system
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to champion quality practices within a team and organization.
- Proven track record of producing results as an automator with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with bug tracking, software development and QA processes, and continuous integration tools.
- Improvisation and flexibility. Standard QA processes won’t always work, and you’ll need to be creative in solving interesting and unique challenges.
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Kafka, MySQL, DataDog, New Relic, Loggly.
- 3-5+ years QA/Test engineering experience
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top