Tax Content Writer (Contract)
Come join the TurboTax Canada Customer Success as a Tax Content Writer.
I n this role, you will build the brand new Canadian tax expert help content library, writing and publishing FAQ articles to help our tax experts solve customers' problems.
You will use data and insights to uncover their needs for new content and you will review existing material to ensure suitability for the current tax environment.
You will also use your people skills as you collaborate with our tax experts to support you. If you are a tax expert and love writing, this job is for you!
- Partner with tax experts to build a content library for professional portal
- Write clear and engaging self-help content for web applications
- Work closely and proactively with tax experts to understand their needs and their customer's needs
- Partner with other content writers to leverage insights, share ideas and make recommendations
- Validate deliverables by performing content reviews, analyzing data and using customer feedback
- Innovate and explore creative ideas to improve the content experience
- Solid understanding of Canadian tax laws, rules and regulations
- Experience preparing federal and provincial returns a definite asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language grammar and syntax
- Working knowledge of HTML code, computers and software
- Organizational and time-management skills; ability to self-manage
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadline
- Knowledge of Quebec taxes environment an asset
Back to top