Strategic Sales Advisor 2
- Boise, ID
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and at the top of Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies." Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide. Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 9K+ entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market--from QuickBooks®, TurboTax®, toMint.com, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
As a multi-channel organization, we are laser focused on building customer confidence at every interaction. Because our Sales Consultants understand how Small Businesses work and are experts across Intuit's entire ecosystem of products, we are able to tailor our solutions to meet the specific needs of each individual customer. Across all of our channels and workgroups, SBG Sales is responsible for acquiring new users and growing our existing customers' usage of the Intuit ecosystem of products.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of successful track record in SaaS or Cloud sales roles, preferably in IT domain
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Be open to receiving feedback and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve results
How you will lead
- Build and grow genuine relationships with our customers
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of Intuit solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Employ a defined sales methodology to consult prospects and customers on solutions
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Deliver high-quality customer experiences
- Host online product demonstrations
- Optimize sales productivity through operational and administrative sales duties.
- Respond to prospect inquiries
- Keeping up-to-date on new features or enhancements to our product and services
- Know the competitors intimately
- Become QBOA ProAdvisor certified
- Obtain a basic understanding of Bookkeeping and Tax preparation principles
- Role model Challenger Sales behaviors while selling
Back to top