Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack
Come join Intuit as a Software Engineer on the QuickBooks Online Payroll team! Intuit acts as a 35 year old startup, and we are constantly disrupting ourselves as we identify major new technology and design trends that are needed to deliver our mission to power prosperity around the world. Our group is a fast-paced team focused on delivering cutting edge capabilities and having fun while doing it.
- Write scalable web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Hands-on development. Write highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Builds effective internal and external relationships that are essential to delivering a quality software product or service
- Stay aware of industry trends and make technology choices and strategic decisions. Subject matter expert on web technologies
- Ability to take a vague customer problem and solve it end to end with accountability.
- 10+ years total experience delivering enterprise class web applications
- Solid foundation in writing scalable web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and mobile
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns.
- 7+ Experience in mid-tier like Node and Java
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Experience with Relational Database Design and Implementation
- Experience in UI frameworks like React, Backbone, Angular
- Passionate about CI/CD pipelines
- Be able to mentor junior developers within the team
Back to top