Staff Operational Capacity Planner - Data and Analytics
- San Diego, CA
Intuit's Customer Success team is transforming the industry with a suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven, technology-led operations and a distributed professional workforce.
As a Business Data Analyst, you will be the change agent to progressing Intuit's journey from creator of best in class tax and accounting software to acknowledged leader in solving financial problems for customers and powering their prosperity by connecting people to virtual experts. This is a multi billion dollar opportunity to bring humanized experiences directly to people who seek professional service through an innovative AI platform.
As a Business Data Analyst within Intuit Customer Success unit you will have a key focus on quickly adapting to changing business environment, being agile in managing the change, and driving cross functional alignment on the plans while leveraging machine learning and data science principles to build efficient end to end Expert Planning Process processes and governance model that improves process efficiency to develop optimal plans.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, statistics, supply chain management or related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ plus years in related sales and operations planning with strong data and analytics skills; Dynamic workforce management (service planning) experience an advantage
- APICS or related certifications desired.
- Experience in developing and deploying global S&OP
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and manage in a matrix environment
- Broad end to end supply chain and operations process knowledge
- Persistence and focus to drive results and continuous improvement
How you will lead
- Facilitate the execution of the monthly alignment of expert availability and demand (capacity planning/ S&OP processes).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve the baseline forecast
- Using data and analytics to lead monthly forecast reviews with business partners to incorporate business insights into the baseline forecast.
- Lead weekly meeting with leadership to present the overall demand/supply plan (and gaps to the plan), highlight assumptions, risks and mitigation plans incorporated in the plan and provide recommendations to organizational leaders
- Collaborate with partners to identify any additional risk and opportunities and bake that into the plan to optimize for customer experience and cost.
- Actively participate in the transformation initiatives and help cross functional teams to prioritize on key system and business capabilities needed in the organization
Back to top