Staff Human Resources Data Analyst
We are looking for A players to help transform our People Analytics and Technology team to become a world-class organization. If you are a passionate, innovative, system thinker, influential professional that want to use your data chops to make BIG Impact on both people and business, that's the role for you!
As member of our team, you would have a unique opportunity to design and implement a strong data and analytics foundation to help us achieve our mission of 'Maximizing the Potential of our Employees' and accelerate Intuit's business growth.
Our Staff Data Analysts have the opportunity to p artner with People & Places and Business Leaders to determine their workforce strategy and roadmap. They lead analytics efforts to measure business outcomes, customer benefit, and customer experiences and produce valuable insights based on the data. Analysts communicate the analytical results to leaders, ensure the data is easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences. It's essential for this analyst to identify ways to improve status quo and clearly articulate findings in order to support product decisions and recommendations. They partner with cross functional teams to implement appropriate data management practices to ensure a data quality and maintain data privacy standards. We challenge our Analysts to identify opportunities for developing new insights, and provide technical leadership around operationalizing those insights, using both external best practices and internal knowledge. They are champions of data-driven decision-making, and we expect them to coach and mentor others on best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field - Business, Statistics, Psychology or other social science; Master's preferred
- 7+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis
- Experience with analytics related to human resources (ex: workforce, talent, compensation, etc.) preferred
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) and the ability to communicate complex ideas in clear, succinct terms to both analytical and non-analytical audiences are a necessity
- Skilled at probing for, evaluating and synthesizing data from disparate data sources to draw interpretive insights
- Maintain a culture of high-quality output and exceptional customer service: effectively communicate at all levels, ensure that work gets done well and on time, and respond effectively to unexpected obstacles
- Apply descriptive and predictive modeling and methodologies to drive solutions
- Experience in analytical and modeling tools, such as Python, R, or SPSS
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Qlikview or Tableau
Back to top