Senior Technical Product Manager
Join Intuit and the Consumer Group as a Sr. Technical Product Manager. The Consumer Group is home to our Turbotax, Mint, and Turbo products. As a Technical Product Manager, you'll be the leader bridging the channels between our executives, engineering team, marketing, data science team, and end consumers when it comes to blazing our path towards a world-class adtech platform.
You will partner with other internal stakeholders to define and own our adtech platform including being a key driver in spearheading the vision, roadmap, and strategy for the platform. This means evolving the adtech platform by taking features from ideation to launch and validation and making build-buy-partner decisions.
We are looking for a martech/adtech/madtech-experienced Technical Product Manager to join our growing product team in a nascent group at Intuit. We are a small group of PMs in a flat organization, so be prepared to take on a project with a huge scope that has high impact and high visibility.
• Champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap across a highly matrixed organization.
• Drive teams toward a shared vision with velocity and possess a bias toward action in the face of ambiguity.
• Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, AdOps, Data Science, and Data Engineering teams to align on and articulate the desired requirements, roadmap, and execution plan.
• Lead each of these stakeholder groups with credibility and confidence while driving consensus and delivering results.
• Understand and influence business priorities as well as technical architecture.
• Spearhead product discovery and execution for large, complex projects.
• Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and evaluate new ideas with internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Communicate with clarity and cater messages to various audiences from executives to engineers with an innate ability to reduce complex ideas down to a simple narrative
- 5+ years of experience in the broad martech, adtech, or madtech space (Google, Facebook, Netflix, DMPs/DAMs/SSPs, etc.).
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with an ability to explain complex concepts in a simplified way.
- A self-starter with a passion for technology and innovation.
- Experience in e-commerce or digital publishing a plus
- Experience driving large cross-organizational and cross-location projects with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
Back to top