Senior Product Manager - Content
The Senior Product Manager for Customer Success Platform will join a team leading development of relationship-oriented products and services across the customer lifecycle of all Intuit's products. This role will be primarily responsible for building a software and service platform that can offer a world-class experience for our customers and community globally. This opportunity will focus on delivering systems and tools enabling and supporting the creation, organization and discoverability of content. This will sit behind all of our content workflow and customer touchpoints and play a critical role in both self-help experiences and live support assistance, providing relevant and personalized information so that customers are always well prepared to manage their business.
- Genuine passion for customers that results in a laser-focus on their experience and a real hunger to drive customer success throughout the product lifecycle.
- Fluency in product management that both marks you out as a thought-leader and makes you nimble at the use of both 'the art and science' of product management to deliver the right solutions for customers.
- Extensive experience leading products across the lifecycle of paid and subscription software and services that has enabled you to build deep loyal relationships with customers and deliver experiences that impacts their retention quantifiably.
- Skillful use of testing and data to move quickly from customer-centric and decisively to deliver effective customer and enterprise software.
- Disciplined collaboration on ground-level customer relationship issues with a diverse set of business, marketing, engineering and operational partners, but still able to deliver a powerful customer success platform strategy.
- Subject matter expertise in Product Management; you have spent 4-8+ years building world-class SaaS/Platform software products. Experience in content analysis, content discovery & personalization, taxonomies, CMS, analytics and measurement tools.
- Experience owning the end to end customer experience, delivering key customer benefits by driving relentlessly to ensure speed and quality from customer to agents.
- Produces an organization that systematically and consistently drives strategy and execution of awesome product experiences. A truly boundaryless leader.
- Partners across the org to deliver business results in a product ecosystem environment while communicating and influencing effectively
- Exceptional Project Management Skills; how to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines, while delivering projects that align to the business strategy
- Delivered global products or launched large-scale products internationally.
Back to top