Senior Product Designer
- San Diego, CA
Come join Intuit as a Senior Product Designer. At Intuit, we are a talented group of designers focused on delivering awesome experiences to our customers. We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about design and innovation, a creative problem solver, and an advocate of beautiful and seamless customer experiences.
What you'll bring
- 4+years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master's preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
How you will lead
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Create user interface design, architecture and functionality according to usability best practices, standards-compliant design and most importantly, user tested data.
- Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions achieved within timeline and scope.
- Responsible for seeing the idea from the promise to final payoff.
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards.
- Present and effectively communicate the conceptual vision and foster ideas to help spread storytelling techniques to inspire the team.
- Collaborate effectively with researchers, product management, development, marketing, and other team members
Back to top