Senior Manager - Development Platform Security
Come join the Intuit Platform Security team as a Development Manager. The Intuit Platform Security team defines, builds, and drives adoption for security best practices across the Intuit Platform organization, as well as company-wide. The Intuit Platform team builds and operates the engineering platform and infrastructure which runs all of Intuit's products including TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, etc. The Intuit Platform Security team works to integrate security into the entire software development lifecycle, from product design all the way through deployment and operation, for all Intuit developers.
- Lead and manage the team that builds and operates Intuit's Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) platform. The SSDLC platform protects and prevents against security vulnerabilities across Intuit products by leveraging best-in-class tools and technologies to automate security risk detection as early as possible in the development lifecycle.
- Sustain and grow our existing high-performing DevOps team by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Create shared vision and maintain strong cross-functional relationships and alignment with partners across the business to deliver with success and delight (e.g., product development teams, security teams, and senior leadership).
- Embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our product developers and security engineers.
- Bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information Security
- 3+ years experience as an established technical leader of DevOps teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products at enterprise scale and quality, with high-availability.
- 5+ years experience as a hands-on developer building back-end or full-stack customer-facing applications and services, using Java or equivalent technologies, as well as familiarity with Python.
- Experience with and/or a passion for application security and solving for the highest risk, including security vulnerability detection capabilities such as static analysis, composition analysis, dynamic analysis, and interactive application security testing.
- Experience with designing and deploying solutions on AWS; hands-on experience developing in AWS is highly desirable .
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies, SaaS tool development and integration, and cloud-based development and operations.
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top