Seasonal French Bilingual Tax Expert- Canada Remote
Ready for a new seasonal opportunity with the #1 tax software company in Canada?
If you have experience as a tax preparer, are highly motivated and have excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. You will advance our goal of "Powering Prosperity Around the World" by providing expert guidance and support to our customers. You will also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
TurboTax is the #1 best-selling brand of tax preparation software in Canada. Year over year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists.
- This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers
- Help TurboTax customers who are working on their tax return with tax advice, including return preparation, filing tax returns and authorizations when required and tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep knowledge and expertise in the field of tax preparation
- Proactively seek out and deliver the right answer for each customer; utilizing and leveraging your deep expertise, professional resources, team expertise and government websites
- Represent the Intuit TurboTax brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, personalizing the experience, and providing them the confidence that they can do their own taxes
- Apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Tax returns prepared, signed and delivered to customer
- Document customer interactions
- Extensive experience preparing a variety of federal and provincial returns for individuals, including student, pension, self-employed, rental property, investments and foreign income.
- Must have prepared a minimum of 60 personal tax returns per year over the last three years
- In depth knowledge of Canadian tax laws and tax concepts, solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of computers and software
- Experience preparing Quebec personal tax returns (TP1) a plus
- Experience providing support in a call center environment a plus
- Bilingualism considered an asset
Discover what it's like to be a part of an amazing team of tax advisors, making a daily difference in the lives of Intuit customers all across Canada.
Back to top