Sales Strategy Staff Program Manager
- Mountain View, CA
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams at Intuit. The Sales Strategy Program Manager is responsible for helping to accelerate the highest revenue potential opportunities across all US sales channels. This experienced leader is responsible for stewarding high-priority complex opportunities and driving the delivery of transformational change within the U.S. Sales organization.
In this role, you will work closely with the US Sales team leaders, as well as drive program planning and execution with cross-functional groups such as Commercial Technology, Marketing and Product Management to deliver successful SaaS/cloud business outcomes.
We are looking for candidates who have strong program management experience operationalizing technical SAAS/cloud projects, customer empathy, proven execution capability, and a track record of building solid business partnerships and delivering impactful business results. If you're passionate about building platforms at scale that help transform the lives of entrepreneurs and small business owners, we would love to have you join our team.
What you'll bring
- 8+ years of program management experience in a SaaS based technology company, with direct experience leading complex, multi-phase programs involving cross-functional contributing teams.
- Track record of successfully managing projects to drive and develop uncharted territories. Exhibits and embraces agility to navigate challenges within a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker who understands the big picture and can also identify and prioritize short-term execution needs, to accelerate progress and scale programs or processes within an organization.
- Problem solving skills, including showcasing the ability to think end-to-end, while also looking around corners to anticipate risks and proactively manage these risks before they become blockers
- Strong communication (written/verbal), presentation, and team facilitation skills. Demonstrate the ability to structure a program roadmaps, dashboards, drive progress and present to executive level leadership. You will bring rigor and experience to facilitate teams transitioning to high-performing teams.
- Experience in Agile using best practices from the agile framework. Familiarity to process Lean Six Sigma processes.
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish a shared vision and delivering results on specific goals. Proactively seeks input from cross functional team members to understand their program needs and roles and to build partnerships
- Ability to ramp up quickly on a new project team or process. Manages expectations, demands, and priorities of multiple senior internal stakeholders based on the overarching vision and program success.
How you will lead
- Takes initiative; owns project requirements and drives a cross-functional team to deliver a solution.
- Proven ability to quickly earn trust across sponsors and key stakeholders: mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, execute with limited information and ambiguity, lead and drive change while keeping teams engaged and motivated.
- Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy.
- Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure in order to identify decision makers and escalation paths for program issues.
- Thrives in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation
- High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives.
- Comfortable flexing between the tactical and strategic, and regularly applies situational leadership.
- Prepare and own all deliverables for executive touchpoints for key meetings, including the agenda, data and analysis, pre-read, and post meeting follow up.
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements, and is forward looking.
- Drive change management and maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs. Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint) required.
Back to top