The Intuit Australia team have a goal to become the #1 cloud accounting software of choice by 2025. By joining our team, you'll be leading our sales department to accelerate our customer growth and increase customer loyalty.
In this pivotal role you'll be crafting, and implementing a long-term sales strategy that will improve the customer journey and make champions out of QuickBooks advisors and customers.
Our mission is to power prosperity for all small businesses and self-employed across Australia, and by bringing with you a real passion for SMB's you'll define how our go-to-market teams interact with our customers. With the ability to enable sales teams and leaders to deliver real value through the creation of strategic business development, retention and success initiatives that also ensure growth in both sales and profitability. Taking ownership of a growth and revenue goal is second nature, and you're able to lead with success in both the short and long term.
Our people come first at Intuit, and continuing to build a fully integrated, engaged and high-performing sales team that support the future strategic needs of the business will be a key focus. From mentoring and developing sales leaders, to supporting the success of their sales teams you will measure success through the ability of your teams to hit both their goals and business critical metrics.
- Using data, research and customer insights to plan and build the go-to-market sales initiatives that result in the growth of QuickBooks market share and increased revenue
- Communicating approaches, strategies, plans, challenges, changes and results throughout the organisation in a manner that leads to efficient execution
- Driving and leading change in a way that results in profitable growth whilst bringing both your team and partners with you
- An enthusiasm for small businesses, and a love of motivating the teams you lead to get great results
- Considerable experience in a tech, ideally SaaS, sales environment where you and you're teams have consistently exceeded expectations
- Success in creating and developing go-to-market sales strategies that have led to improved customer retention, value growth, revenue growth and customer acquisition
- Experience building and inspiring high performing sales team and demonstrated evidence of developing and implementing execution strategies to effectively lead, coach and balance both team and individual goals
- A strength in strategic thinking; being able to focus on the big opportunities, with the capability to dig in, and make things happen
- You're able to influence and build relationships with key partners and business units, bringing them on your journey
- The ability to work in a cross-functional matrixed organisation with ease, you can motivate change and partnerships across sales, marketing, customer care, product and finance
Back to top