Return to Work Program - Software Engineer - Front-End
"Intuit Again" is a return to work program at Intuit for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you'll receive 16 weeks of paid employment doing work you love for one of the world's most innovative companies to help powering prosperity around the world! You'll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. After the 16 weeks of employment, there will be an opportunity for full time offer. The program is open to anyone who has at least five (5) years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least eighteen months (18) to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
- Strong experience with React/Angular
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in tools such as npm, SASS, Webpack, or equivalent
- Experience coding against RESTful APIs or service oriented middle tiers
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals and an object oriented language (think an undergrad CS degree, or similar amount of work experience)
- Experience with unit testing and automation with the goal of producing high quality applications
- Experience writing RESTful APIs and middle tier coding in Node.js, Java, Python or C++
- Experience with large React or Angular applications
- Passion for user experience and strong design experience
- Understanding of web page performance and building large web applications
- Agile coding experience, working in small teams that have made a huge impact fast
- Experience with accounting or financial applications
- Experience writing Responsive, Tablet or Mobile applications
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Back to top