Product Specialist- Integrations
Come join the Quickbooks Online (QBO) Advanced team as our Product Specialist for Integrations.
The QBO Advanced group is developing products for medium-sized businesses to unlock productivity and help businesses grow faster. The role of the Product Specialist is to ensure Quickbooks Online Advanced and other Intuit Services (such as Payments, Payroll, and Tsheets) work together, and they also work together with the 3rd party applications and partners in our business ecosystem.
You'll be the expert for product experience on how internal and third party integrations work. You will coordinate and drive resolution of experience issues in our integrations, identifying gaps and making recommendations for improvements to Product, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success.
- Be accountable for reviewing the customer experience of all QuickBooks Online Advanced integrations, including application attach experience, data / flow mapping, and usage over time.
- Serve as the product experience expert for all Quickbooks Online Advanced internal and third party integration experiences.
- Run the 'Solutions Lab', where the Quickbooks Online Advanced team can discover the experience and inner-workings of connecting Intuit products to other products - and how they all work together.
- Identify product experience gaps, make recommendations on how to fix and maintain a prioritized backlog of improvements/fixes for all integrations. Partner with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver on changes.
- Triage and manage escalated issues/bugs from integrations, ensuring they are properly prioritized in the backlog, resolved, and released.
- Work with the Quickbooks product team to provide insights into opportunities to add customer value to the connected ecosystem.
- Conduct Industry benchmarking of third party applications.
- Technical knowledge of how Quickbooks Online works is required.
- Must have experience/knowledge of accounting / bookkeeping.
- Must have excellent communication, organization, and teaming skills.
- Experience working in an integration, test or competitive lab environment is preferred.
Back to top