Principal Software Engineer
Come join the Intuit Data Platform team and get involved in building the next generation data platform for Intuit. We provide data platform as a service across Intuit leveraging Cassandra, Kafka and other big data technologies.
- Use your experience and coding expertise to design and implement scalable, modular and secure services providing data centric solutions to all of Intuit.
- Mentor engineers, influence the direction of the team and the Business unit.
- Work as part of a fast paced scrum team.
- Develop, test and deploy your own code.
- 10+ years of experience developing large scale data services in Java.
- Strong experience with NoSQL database technologies like Cassandra or DynamoDB
- Experience with Elastic Search, Kafka and other data processing systems will be a plus
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with testing as you will be responsible for testing your own code.
- Experience with AWS and working with large scale systems.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and writing Infrastructure as code, a plus.
Back to top