Principal Data Scientist
Intuit is hiring a Principal Data Scientist to join our customer success team. We are looking for some exceptional talent to help improve the bottom line of our Customer-facing technology. We expect our Principal Data Scientist to be able to draw insights from data and apply them to all our products (TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, etc.), to lead engineers and data scientists to deliver new business value and personalized customer experience for our products
- Oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit risk models for both onboarding and monitoring purposes.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders.
- Communicate key analytic findings within the business and to senior stakeholders.
- Research, explore, and enable new quantitative techniques and technologies in data science.
- Drive thought leadership and embrace emerging industry innovation.
- Mentor more junior team members.
- 6+ years data science experience,
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Operations Research, or equivalent
- Hands-on expertise with data mining and statistical modeling techniques such as clustering, classification, regression, tree based methods, neural nets, support vector machines, anomaly detection, and natural language processing.
- Expertise with NLP, Deep learning is a great plus.
- Expertise in modern advanced analytical tools and programming languages such as Python, Scala, Java and/or R.
- Efficient in SQL, Hive, SparkSQL, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with building end-to-end reusable pipelines from data acquisition to model output delivery
- Quick learner, adaptable, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to conduct meetings and make professional presentations, and to explain complex concepts and technical material to non-technical users.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
Back to top